Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

TC Line calls for Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020 - Longmont Times-Call

TC Line

Thank you

This is a special shout-out to the woman who retrieved my lost driver’s license on the Golden Ponds trail on Friday and returned it to me at my home Saturday morning. Her actions were exemplary, and she should be celebrated here for her great citizenship. I’m so sorry I didn’t get her name. She does represent the best of us in Longmont.

Frosty windows

Clean your windows off. It’s state law. Not just a little hole or a couple of scrape marks across your windows. Read the rule book: the whole window, all windows. It sure would help. You can see who you’re about to run into.

No politics

I wholeheartedly agree. Please take the politics out of the TC Line. Then we can get back to talking about local issues that people care about. This political back-and-forth is just going to get worse and worse and worse every day as we get towards the election. Please take it out.

Editor’s note: Calls about local topics are given preference.  

Johnnie St. Vrain

I agree with the retired journalist in appreciating the Johnnie St. Vrain column. With so many newspaper departments no longer available in our shrinking newspaper, it is great that the Johnnie St. Vrain column still provides us with valuable and interesting information. Thanks, Johnnie, whoever you are.

Message to those who didn’t get paper

Good morning. I’m sitting here reading about how people who don’t get their paper — and yes, I did get mine — can access the e-edition and wondering how they get this information without receiving their paper. Thanks for the chuckle, and have a good snowy morning.

Horrible halftime

Yes, we had a great Super Bowl game, but the halftime show was terrible. It certainly wasn’t a family-oriented show. Featuring scantily-clad women with very suggestive moves was not appropriate even for adults. On top of that, the ads were not good to watch, either. Where were the horses and the dogs?

Flatiron Freddy

Thanks for a good laugh. I love Flatiron Freddy.

Latest scam

Just a heads up. There is another new telephone scam out there. I got a recorded message this morning telling me that I was a person of interest in that in a drug case for the Department of Justice and I should call a specific number. Now we know, if I was a suspect, the police would have been here. If I was a potential witness it would’ve been a human on the phone, not a recording. Don’t give them any information, folks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"line" - Google News
February 04, 2020 at 10:33PM
https://ift.tt/37VJ3yu

TC Line calls for Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020 - Longmont Times-Call
"line" - Google News
https://ift.tt/33OHZdp
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment