Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Boston College vs. Syracuse prediction, line: Take the Eagles - New York Post

I usually try to avoid betting against a team that let me down the previous week, because I don’t want to be like so many people who lose on a team and say, “This team sucks; I’m going to fade them next week!” But I truly believe the wrong team is favored in Boston College’s game on Saturday at Syracuse.

The only question we have is if Eagles QB Dennis Grosel is an adequate replacement for Anthony Brown, who is out for the season with a knee injury. Grosel mostly handed off to AJ Dillon and David Bailey in BC’s 45-24 win over NC State, and the whole BC team was outclassed in a 59-7 loss at Clemson. But I can forgive that defeat, especially because Syracuse also was run over by Clemson, and I prefer to look at the other common opponent as Syracuse lost 16-10 at NC State.

The play: Boston College, +3.

And now for a couple of bonus selections …

Buffalo Bulls (+2) at Eastern Michigan Eagles: Last year, Buffalo was my dark-horse pick in the MAC. I thought the Bulls would be down this year. Well, both teams are 4-4, and I’m back to rating Buffalo as the better team, especially after their 43-20 rout last week of Central Michigan, a team that routed EMU 42-16. Gimme the short road dog again.

SMU Mustangs (+5 ¹/₂) at Memphis Tigers: Remember a few weeks ago when we had undefeated Baylor and the whole world seemingly was backing false-favorite Oklahoma State? Well, I feel the same way here, with undefeated SMU getting so many points against Memphis. I don’t see why the line is so high — or even why Memphis is even favored at all — as both squeaked by Tulsa. And SMU actually routed the team that dealt Memphis its only loss, Temple, by a 45-21 score and outgained the Owls by 382 yards. But, hey, we’ll gladly take the points.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"line" - Google News
November 02, 2019 at 06:01AM
https://ift.tt/2NBf45Y

Boston College vs. Syracuse prediction, line: Take the Eagles - New York Post
"line" - Google News
https://ift.tt/33OHZdp
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment