Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

T-C Line for Nov. 29 - Longmont Times-Call

Thanks

Hi. I would like to thank the wonderful people who stopped last night, Wednesday the 27th, on a bitter, bitter cold night to help push my car out of the slush at Mountain View and Tulip. You will never know how much your kindness meant to me and I wish you all many holiday blessings. Thank you so, so much.

Hi. I’m 83 and very blessed. On Tuesday early afternoon. I went out to shovel snow. As I looked out there were five neighbors from across the street on Elliot shoveling snow on my path and driveway. We got the job done in a half hour instead of two hours. Thanks, friends.

Thank you to the people from Boulder who wrote the imagine letter to the editor. You just made my Thanksgiving Day. It was a beautiful thought. Thank you.

Plan for RTD

I saw in this morning’s Times-Call RTD is having problems getting drivers and getting riders. It’s a more systemic effect that’s going on. So imagine what will happen by the year 2050 ’60 or ’70 when light rail comes to Longmont. My suggestion is we take that tax money and invest it somewhere and save it to when they give us something. Then we’ll pay for it.

Clearing the streets

This is pretty upsetting after the storm. Clover Street is a mess and I would think that two days after the storm they could have gotten it cleared off. It’s to the point of being dangerous … Anyway it’s just hard to believe. Thank you.

Nonprofits and politics

I don’t know what I’m more disgusted by, the 5:01/C3s that are using California money to try to sway Colorado voters or the Colorado voters that believe their out-and-out lies.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"line" - Google News
November 28, 2019 at 10:33PM
https://ift.tt/2XZi3Kw

T-C Line for Nov. 29 - Longmont Times-Call
"line" - Google News
https://ift.tt/33OHZdp
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment