Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

TC Line calls for Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020 - Longmont Times-Call

Will miss Lucky’s

I am so sad to lose Longmont Lucky’s, the best grocery store in town bar none. They have a terrific, knowledgeable staff, with reasonable prices and an upbeat atmosphere. Thanks to all of the staff for making my Wednesday double sales day so special. I always look forward to seeing Karen, Dave, the apothecary crew, the produce and deli folks, the guys (in) the meat and fish department, and the entire staff. You will all be missed. Best of luck in your future. We will miss Lucky’s.

Movie commercials

Hey we just got home from the movie. We knew it would be expensive: two tickets, small popcorn and small pop, $34. So we getting into our seats, we sit down waiting for the movie to start, and we had 20-25 minutes of commercials. We couldn’t believe it. I don’t think we’ll be going to the movie again.

Fact-checking

I want to thank the person who called in and said that they got their numbers regarding Donald Trump from PolitiFact and also mentioned the Washington Post. Why? Because both PolitiFact and the Washington Post have very strong leanings. … You just discredited your own numbers.


Thank you for the AP Fact Check (about) Trump’s lawyers and repeating their lies. I also quit listening to Trump’s defense team when they started talking the Mueller Report. The Mueller Report had had nothing to do with the Trump impeachment hearings, and I don’t know why they brought it up. They have no defense.


I see in the Sunday paper that you ran an AP article fact-checking Trump’s defense. Did I missed the fact-checking article on the Democrats? If so, please reply so I can read that too.

Rockies troubles

I think it’s about time for a new general manager for the Rockies. The Rockies are one of the worst teams in the National League, and I don’t blame anyone for wanting to leave the team and play for a good team. … Our third basement has proven what he can do. The general manager has not proven anything other than standing pat with a bad team. I think it’s time for a change.

Defending America

To “Trashed values”: Your father along with my father and those that joined me later in those same-type fox holes to protect all Americans would say thank you, Mr. President, for trying to keep our country American strong and not give it away to foreigners, illegals and those too lazy to work. I’ll bet, too, your father and my father would join myself and many other vets to say if you need us, call, and we’ll be back to defend our America just as our president is doing.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"line" - Google News
January 27, 2020 at 09:12PM
https://ift.tt/2t4Lxvp

TC Line calls for Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020 - Longmont Times-Call
"line" - Google News
https://ift.tt/33OHZdp
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment